You are going to learn a very useful things to all living Indian. There are so many things to discuss about aadhar, but today my discussion on about the Aadhar card used as an identity of the people in India. As an Indian you are using Aadhar card, but sometimes you got the wrong information on your Aadhar card because of misprinting, applying wrong aadhar application or for some other reasons.Due to these reasons people are interested in updating Aadhar card as well as changing of address, e-mail address, mobile, name as well. Let’s see, in these circumstances, what should you do? Don’t be confused!
The process of updating Aadhar card is as simple as it can be done even by a layman. What do you need to commence and complete your entire process?
- Registered mobile number
- Website address
What you will do changes in Aadhar Card ?
You have your registered mobile numbers, now you want to know the thing you will do change in aadhr card appart from address. https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update is a link issued by the Indian government which will help in changing any aadhar card. By opening it, you can commence your task. And now the question arises, what changes can be done by you in your Aadhar card after using this link:
- Residential address
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
It should be noted that while making any change on your Aadhar card regarding the name, address, and date of birth, you are supposed to have and upload the following documents:
- To change Name on aadhar card, the user must have self-attested documents of Identity
- To change Date of Birth on eaadhar card, the user must have self-attested documents of Date of Birth.
- To change Address on aadhaar card, the user must have self-attested documents of Address.
In a case, you need to change the information other than above then you have to go your nearest Aadhar card enrolment centre for filling up the form manually.
Steps to Change or Update Aadhar Card Online
- Every one should visit the https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Now click on update or change aadhar card link
- You will get an new window in that you should tick on things which you want to correct
- After that click to proceed next steps
- In that you should enter the detailed information as the each section demand
- After that, click to next step an din that upload the documents according to changes you have done
- In last, submit the application for official work
- Wait 10 to 15 days to tack update aadhar status online
One should be noted that the Aadhar card changes must be done in English language or your local language. You are not supposed to use numeric values except your date of birth. After finishing your process, the change request is submitted and you will receive your update request number. Please save this number so that you can use it for future references. Having completed all your process, the request information will be verified by UIDAI representative and after successful validation all the changes will be shown on your Aadhar card.
Track your Updated Aadhar card by update request number
To check your Aadhar card update request status, just follow the following steps:
- Just log into the site https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status, after this, you will able to see a dialog box.
- Enter your Aadhaar and URN to check status as shown on your Aadhar card.
- After this, type the text verification. It should be noted that wrong typing of text verification will not continue your transaction.
- Last, press ‘Get Status’ button.
Now the current status of your Aadhar card is reflecting on your phone.
It is all about the process of changing your Aadhar card information such as name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, gender and mobile number. I hope all the information has understood by you and if you are getting confused then please follow the steps one by one. if you are not getting something more clearly than please ask your queries in the comment box mentioned below.