Download Aadhar Card: – Aadhar self service portal has made things easy if you want to download aadhar card. Digital system connects people as well as services very fast and in easy way. Government is also adopting digital things so that they can provide better facilities for the common people and providing aadhar downloading facilities is one of them. Indian people are adopting digital system very fast and they are trying to use that skill in all places but some time it is better to learn online process before using it. Here, you will learn How to download aadhar card through official website.
Download Aadhar Card through different Aadhar Document
UIDAI has given options to download aadhar card with the help of any aadhar related documents like Enrollment Number, Mobile Number, EID, URN, Name & DOB, Name and Email. If you lost your aadhar card or document related to aadhar but you want to download aadhar card. Then you can do if you have any aadhar document like Enrollment Number, Mobile Number, EID, URN, Name & DOB, Name and Email.
The detailed steps are described in the below section as per available aadhar document. You should follow the steps as you have document with you.
Types of Method of Downloading Aadhar Card
- Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number (EID)
- Adhar Card Download by URN
- Download Eaadhar Card by Name and DOB
- Download Eaadhar Card by Name and Email
- Download Aadhar card without phone number
- Aadhar Download without Enrollment number
All people should download aadhar card through the uidai official website that is uidai.gov.in and never use any private site for downloading purpose. You can use all the above downloading method on the official uidai website.
Download Aadhar Card by aadhar number
Aadhar Crad Download by aadhar number is simplest way to getting eaadhar card so how you download aadhar card is important question. Only five to six steps procedure will help you to download aadhar card so check details procedure.
- As you know that only UIDAI website allow to download aadhar card so click here
- On that page, you should click on download aadhar card
- You will get new page, in which you should enter the aadhar number
- You will verify your aadhar number though the OTP
- After entering OTP, you should click on download button
- In few seconds, PDF file of aadhar card will be downloaded on system
If you forget or lost enrollment number then you can use above procedure to download aadhar card without any hesitation.
Eaadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number (EID)
Aadhar Kendra gives enrollment number at the time of registration for aadhar number. It is use for various purposes like check status of aadhar card, download aadhar card, correction of aadhar card and many more. You can use EID or enrollment number for downloading aadhar card. So steps to downloading aadhar card by enrollment number is:-
- Just click on this link :- https://uidai.gov.in/
- You will get a new page in which you should click on download aadhr card
- In aadhar downloading page, you should select EID option
- Now enter correct enrollment number with correct time and date
- After that click on download aadhar card and PDF file will be downloaded on your computer
- This PDF file is password protected so enter PIN code as password
Aadhar Card Download by URN (Update Request Number)
When you apply for any changes in aadhar card by SSUP Online or offline process then UIDAI allot update request number or URN. It is used in checking aadhar card update status, downloading updated aadhar card and many other aadhar works. So by the using of URN, you can able to download aadhar card and detailed steps are in below section.
- First of all visit the UID SSUP online portal or Click Here
- After that click on the download aadhar card link
- You will find another page in which you8 should enter the URN and OTP
- OTP will be delivered on registered mobile number
- After that click on download tab and aadhar card downloading will start
- Open PDF file through the “PIN number” of your address
Download Aadhar Card by Name and DOB
People lost aadhar card, enrollment slip frequently in india so UIDAI has kept the things in mind and according to that they have given option to download aadhar card by name and date of birth. If you lost any document of aadhar then choose other methods to download that and downloading aadhar card by name and DOB is one of them.
- First two steps are same as give in “aadhar card download by EID”
- After these steps, you choose i lost aadhar and eid
- Now you will get new aadhar download application
- Enter details like name and DOB
- In next steps, enter mobile number to get OTP
- Verify OTP and click on download aadhar card
- After few seconds, Your aadhar will be downloaded on your computer
Download Aadhar Card by Name and Email
UIDAI has given lot of options to download aadhar in case you lost your other details so downloading aadhar card by name and email is also a better choice. Through this method you can retrieve your enrollment number as well as aadhar number. After getting aadhar card and enrollment number, you can use above method to download aadhar card.
- You should click on this link to reach on right portal
- After that enter all details in this online application form
- Provide proper OTP which you got on registered mobile number
- After that retrieve your eid or aadhar number
- If you any of one thing among the eid or aadhar
- Then follow the first procedure which is given in above section
How to Download Aadhar Card without Phone Number
You are looking to aadhar card download without mobile number due to lost your mobile number. It is not difficult but you should follow the steps which are given in this section.
Steps to download aadhar card without phone number
- You must check in aadhar self service portals
- Click on download aadhar link and you find new window
- In that, you should enter details and click OTP
- But you dont have mobile number so check on email
- Your OTP also deliver on email so check and put
- After that download aadhar card online by clicking download tab
How to Download Aadhar Card without Enrollment Number
It is long process if you not have enrollment number and want to download aadhar card. You may thinking how can proceed so that it is easy and helpful.
- First you have to get EID through the official website which is easy process
- When you got your enrollment number, you should note down that
- After that you follow the above given steps in Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number”
These methods are used to download aadhar if you have documents or you not have documents so use which is easy and useful for you. You can chose the process according to document available with you. These document are also available for checking UIDAI Card status, updating document and many other works.
You must keep things in mind that never post aadhar number and enrollment number on any online website or offline places. Always open PDF file or downloaded aadhar card file through the PIN number of you address which you had give at the time of applying for aadhar card.
If you have any question in mind then feel free to comment and ask related to downloading issue of aadhar card. Also share in social media so that more and more people will learn how to download aadhar card online.